Sunday, December 6, 2020

Stool Makeover!


Y’all! I am BEYOND stoked over my stool makeover! So my cousin-in-law was sweet enough to give me an old stool she wanted out of her way. I saw a pin on Pinterest….of course, I did….where someone took an old stool and updated it to look like pencils, crayons, and paper. I immediately thought to myself, I AM TOTALLY DOING THIS FOR MY CLASSROOM!!!! I am so pleased with how it turned out!

If you would like to create your own all you’ll need is……

An old stool
Lots of paint varieties
Painters tape
Sharpies
Ruler
A variety of paintbrushes
LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF TIME!!!!!

The most time-consuming part of this craft is waiting for each color to dry, before beginning another color. I also recommend using Mod Podge on your stool. I feel it will seal it off better.







SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?!?! Leave me a comment below!







No comments:

Post a Comment