Wednesday, July 17, 2024

DIY Pom-Pom Garland

 


I am so excited to be able to share this tutorial with you! I have wanted to create a pom-pom ceiling drape for a few years now, but pom-pom garlands are EXPENSIVE and short. For a 6.5-foot garland, it's $12.99 MINIMUM!!!

NO THANK YOU!

I would spend $75, OR MORE, to have the amount needed for my classroom ceiling drape. So I was done with that idea.....

Until I lucked up one Wednesday in June.... Do any of you enjoy those bargain bin places? I call them digging stores. It's all returned and lost items from different companies, and these stores buy the items by the pallet, without knowing what is in them. Sometimes the stores are awesome, and sometimes it's a major bust. This specific day was AWESOME!!!!

I found huge PACKS of pom-poms for FIFTY CENTS!!!!!!!

1. My first task was sorting them by color to see what I was working with. Shout out to my 7-year-old for helping me sort!


2. From there I came up with a pattern for my garlands.


3. Next, I got my yarn and yarn needle and got to work.




4. Once the floors were waxed, I could get into my classroom and hang these beauties up! I'm sooooooooooo happy with how well they turned out! They look amazing!




Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed it!



No comments:

Post a Comment