Thursday, May 7, 2020

Teacher Appreciation Week Gift Idea




Most of us have more than one child….and when you have children in daycare you are bound to have at least four teachers to buy gifts for. So say you have two in daycare: that’s EIGHT gifts. Say you also have a child in elementary who is in an inclusion class…that’s another two. You see my point as how this can add up super quick!

To add on this cost….I am a total gift stressor! I want to buy gifts that teachers will actually use…without breaking the bank….

I decided to go with a coconut theme. I went to the Dollar Tree and bought a travel size Palmer’s Coconut Lotion, Palmer’s Coconut Lip Balm, and Mini Anastasia Coconut Patties, loot bags, and some gold gift shred (that streamer looking stuff).
So all I did was place one lotion, one lip balm, and two mini coconut patties in each bag with a little gold shred in the bottom. That was it! Tie it closed with ribbon or the twist ties provided in the loot bags. I had my kiddos write a cute note on each of theirs.
UNDER TWENTY DOLLARS TO CREATE 7 GIFT BAGS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment